Monday, August 9, 2010

Yugioh Harpie Lady?

            Hey guys, this is my blog on what I think of the Yugioh Harpie Ladies. Am gonna try to be as specific as possible and very limited and short, like the Harpie Lady deck possibilities. If you guys have played against or run/ran a Harpie Lady deck, it's obvious that they are very limited in possibilities in dueling, and most of the time they lose. Am not endorsing the possible failure(s) of a Harpie Lady deck, it's just that most people want to keep it "Harpie lady deck" and the majority of Harpie users end up lableing their decks "Wind deck" or "Winged Beast deck."
                  In regards to that, Harpie lady decks should just go by the name of  "Harpie lady deck." It's almost not fair that other decks could be labled, for example, "Gladiator Beast deck," "Blackwing deck," or "Lightsworn deck" and actually be full of possible winnings with actual "Gladiator beast," "Blackwing," or "Lightsworn" cards being the majority of the cards being used, but with Harpies,  any "Harpie Lady" card, excluding Harpie Queen, applies to the 3 card rule of the game. Meaning you could choose any type of "Harpie lady," and you must only have up to 3 card, for example: 3 Cyber Harpie lady and 3 Harpie queen , or 3 Harpie Lady 1 and 3 Harpie queen.


 The first thing I did to get people responding was start a question on Yahoo Answers:

What do you think of the Yugioh "abandonment" of the Harpie Ladies?

 Try to answer the questions that I have  provided, to help identify the feelings/reactions of others abo ut Harpie Ladies.


It's time for Harpies to take over the card game industry of YuGiOh.

This is what you could do to help

1. Email people about opening their eyes towards Harpies and how we could get Konami to understand how desperately Harpie lady fans want new support cards(that do not count towards the 3 Harpie lady rule)

2. Start a Blog like I did to get people debating and/or talking about the issue.

3. Make a YouTube video about how Konami could help Harpie's out. The YouTube video could just be words/music/pictures if you'd like to.

4. Start questions on Yahoo answers 

5. Think of creative new possibilities of Harpie cards.

6. If you can, Email Konami, regarding Harpie Lady cards.



Together we can unleash Harpie Lady fury.
  

7 comments:

  1. Since 4th grade, the Harpie Ladies have been everything to me. By far my favorite cards, I would love ("love" being an understatement) A new addition to the archetype would be fabulous. I always had the idea of a Harpie Lady monster that could search for elegant egotist. I'm in 12th grade now, and Ive so far been impressed by the additions from Rise od Destiny and Force of the Breaker, but as a dedicated fan, I would love more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya its impossible to make a solo harpy theme. I had to make it a wind theme n winged beast. N I love harpy archetype

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harpies have the ability to be quite competitive with the right support. I have and always will be a huge fan of Harpies and think it's time for a change. Amazoness got lots of new support recently and to be honest are FUN to play.
    I'm not asking for much, but a fiew traps, spells, monsters(desperately needed), a tuner or 2 and even synchro's. YES SYNCHRO'S!It is possible to make them worth playing again and for Konami to please the fanbase, myself included! COME ON KONAMI! TRY SOMETHING NEW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my harpie lady deck, its fun and competitive (though it doesnt always win, but still awesome^^). its saddening though ppl only loo up towards the top tiers and forgot all bout the fun=.=...
    And as one of the sexiest cards out there XD, its an archetype i'd love to root for XD, d^^b
    Doubt anyone gonna see my comments, but a least theres a place where i can really express how i feel bout Harpies^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. My harpie lady deck dominant but the cards I need like "harpie lady phoenix formation" and "harpie lady sparrow formation" should be able to be used they need to support the harpie lady and stop abandoning the card. The harpie lady is a cool card and needs some support

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish there was more harpie cards out there but my deck is completely focused on harpie cards, there is nothing that doesnt help my deck in spell, traps and monster cards that doesnt relate to harpies and mess the other player up. I have no lost once with this deck and I dont plan to cause I am sick of seeing decks where people claim that is a complete harpie deck yet it only has three harpies in it -.- sick of it. We need more good and complete harpie decks (sorry for ranting I just went threw 16 different sites with fake harpie decks)

    ReplyDelete
  7. New Harpie cards to be released this year!!! Looks like they're just what the archetype needed. I hope Harpie support keeps coming!

    ReplyDelete